You can start your path in becoming a chartered accountant either after your XIIth or even after completing your graduation or post-graduation. The paths are similar but if you are a graduate or postgraduate. Class 12 Commerce Pendrive Classes – Success Mantra.
Foundation course route (after XIIth)
To become a chartered accountant, you would need to pass a series of tests, but before taking these set of examinations, you need to pass your XIIth. Once you have cleared your high school, this is the list of exams you need to clear in the given order.
- CA Foundation course (previously known as CPT or Common Proficiency Test)
- Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills (ICITSS)
- CA Intermediate (previously known as IPCC or Integrated Professional Competence Course)
- Articleship (3-year training)
- Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (AICITSS)
- FC (Final course)
So, you need to take a step by step approach to all the courses and exams mentioned above. Here’s how you need to go about it.
1. Enrol yourself in the CA Foundation Course after completing XIIth.
2.Complete a 4 month study period and appear in the CA Foundation Examination.
3. Enrol into CA Intermediate Course after clearing CA Foundation Exam.
4. Complete 4 weeks of Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills (ICITSS). This course needs to be completed before your articleship.
5. Complete 8 months study course of CA Intermediate and appear for the exam. There will be 2 groups of exams, you need to pass at least one before moving forward.
6. Join 3-year article training after passing either group of CA Intermediate Exam and complete ICITSS before starting your articleship.
7. Clear the remaining group of CA Intermediate Exam (if there’s any).
8. Enrol yourself for the CA Final Course.
9. Complete 4 weeks of Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills (AICITSS) in the last two years of your articleship and before appearing for the final exam.
10. Appear for the final exam either after completing your articleship or during the last 6 months of it.
11. Complete your article training, in case you decide to appear for the final exam while serving your articleship.
12. Clear the CA Final Examination.
13. Enroll yourself as a member of the ICAI to be designated as a “Chartered Accountant”
Class 12 Commerce Online Preparation – Success Mantra
The result of the studies that you will do today in the 12 class will reap the rewards throughout your professional career to have an excellent start to your career. Class 12 Commerce Online and Pendrive Classes by Success Mantra is the best way of learning. Get the best result and shine in future.
Prepare online with Class 12 Commerce Online Preparation – Commerce Live And Pendrive Classes by Success Mantra.
Direct entry route (after graduation or post-graduation)
To become a chartered accountant after completing your graduation or post-graduation, the path is quite similar to the one mentioned above. But, you can only pursue this path if you have scored at least 55% aggregate in your commerce graduation/post-graduation, or at least 60% if you are not a commerce graduate/post-graduate.
If you are eligible as per your graduation/post-graduation results, then following is a step by step process you need to follow.
1. Enrol into CA Intermediate Course.
2. Complete 4 weeks of Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills (ICITSS). This course needs to be completed before your articleship.
3. Register for 3-year articleship or practical training.
4. Appear for the CA Intermediate Examination after 9 months of your training.
5. Clear both groups of CA Intermediate Examination.
6. Register for CA Final Course.
Advanced Integrated Course
7. Complete 4 weeks of Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft skills (AICITSS) in the last two years of your articleship and before appearing for the final exam.
8. Appear for the final exam either after completing your articleship or in the last 6 months of it.
9. Complete your 3-year training.
10. Clear the CA Final Examination.
11. Enroll yourself as a member of the ICAI to be designated as a “Chartered Accountant”.
Class 12 Commerce Pendrive Classes – Success Mantra
Buy the best quality video lectures for commerce subjects from best faculties across India only on Success Mantra. Class 12 Commerce Online Coaching And Pendrive Classes by CA Manish Kalra available here.
Buy A Course – Click Below
You can also go for class 12 Commerce online preparation by joining our Pendrive Classes. Click above Pendrive to buy a course for Class 12 Commerce Online Preparation – Pendrive Classes.
Tips to get a job as a chartered accountant
Here are some tips to get a job as a chartered accountant:
Written as well as oral communication is of utmost importance to land any job. As a chartered accountant, you will need to interact with peers, stakeholders and decision-makers, and so it is significant that you are able to get your message across in a professional way.
Chartered accountants help a business in budgeting, forecasting, taxation and much more. So, it is expected of them to have an understanding of the latest business trends and financial market, which is ever-changing. So, keep reading and stay up to date with all such changing trends.
Chartered accountants have a tough and hefty work-life which requires a lot of patience. As a CA, you are handling an entity’s finances, accounts and much more, any hasty decision can lead to dire consequences. So, work on your patience. This will help you in having a much stable career.
Chartered accountants need to possess analytical skills but more than that, you need to possess an analytical mind. To constantly evaluate is a habit that every chartered accountant should possess. Having an analytical mindset will sharpen your analytical skills as well.
Demo Lecture for Class 12 Commerce Pendrive Classes – Success Mantra
Preparing for class 12 commerce exams becomes easier with Class 12 Commerce Pendrive Classes – Success Mantra.
Contact our exam expert now to know more about the course, duration, and other details.