Learning how to manage time effectively is an important skill for students to master. But many students struggle with finding the time to complete all their assignments, leading to overwhelming feelings of stress and frustration. Prepare online with Class 11th Commerce Online Preparation – Commerce Coaching Classes by Esuccessmantra.
To help, we’ve created a list of time management strategies for students of all ages to help students (and their parents) put the days of last-minute project panic and school stress behind them.
Class 11th Commerce Online Preparation – Esuccessmantra
The result of the studies that you will do today in the 11th class will reap the rewards throughout your professional career to have an excellent start to your career. Class 11th Commerce Online Preparation with Esuccessmantra is the best way of learning. Get the best result and shine in future.
WHY IS TIME MANAGEMENT IMPORTANT FOR STUDENTS?
Good time management skills help students prioritize tasks so they are able to complete school work and assignments on time. Students are able to plan ahead, set aside the time they need for projects and assignments, and make better use of that time.
Becoming better at managing time allows students to become more organized, more confident, and learn more effectively. It can also help students avoid the dreaded procrastination problem, which can be a slippery slope to stress, frustration, and poor grades.
Effective time management skills are especially important for high school students. As students enter high school, they have to deal with more subjects, assignments, tests, and extracurriculars. Good time management skills can help keep them on track and reduce stress as they take on more work.
Class 11th Commerce Online Preparation – Pendrive Classes
Buy A Course – Click Below
Buy the best quality video lectures for commerce subjects from best faculties across India only on Esuccessmantra. Class 11th Commerce Online Preparation And Pendrive Classes by CA Manish Kalra available here.
Check out these time management tips and learn how your student can start being more productive.
9 EFFECTIVE TIME MANAGEMENT TIPS FOR STUDENTS
1. Create A Master Schedule: Make a master schedule your child can use to block off time to work on his or her assignments. This will help your child prioritize projects and provide a structure to help keep him or her on track to meet due dates. Use a different color for each subject so your child can follow the schedule quickly and easily.
2. Use An Agenda: Help your child look ahead to all upcoming assignments and record the due dates in an agenda. Use the agenda to schedule in TV and computer time too—this will help your child avoid falling into a trap of wasted hours in front of a screen instead of working on assignments.
3. Eliminate Distractions: Between cell phones, social media, and friends, there are a lot of activities that can distract students from their school work. When it’s time to get down to work, have your child turn off his or her cell phone and sign out of social media accounts. Class 11th Commerce Online Preparation – Commerce Coaching by Esuccessmantra. Any time on the master schedule that is dedicated to working on school work should be cell phone and television-free!
4. Set Specific Goals: Help your child set specific goals for each day, like how many pages of a book report to write or how many math questions to complete. The agenda and master schedule will help with planning your child’s daily goals so assignments can be completed on time.
Class 11th Commerce Online Coaching And Preparation – Video Lectures
Esuccessmantra provides you NCERT based notes. Class 11th Commerce related to your accounts all query clearly find out. Online classes best way of learning. Class 11th Commerce Online Coaching And Preparation – Video Lectures.
5. Start Early: Good time management skills mean not leaving assignments until the day before they are due. Sit down with your child each week to review upcoming assignments and tests and add them to his or her master schedule and agenda. Schedule time to start working on them well before they are due so your child isn’t stressed and scrambling to meet the due dates.
6. Make A Project Plan: Creating a project plan can also help avoid last-minute panic. An overwhelming amount of work is a common cause of procrastination, which can lead to poor time management. Help your child break down assignments into smaller chunks, each with its own separate due dates. This will encourage your child to plan ahead and start working on assignments earlier.
7. Study In Shorter Busrsts: For every 30 minutes of school work, have your child schedule a short 10-15 minute break to recharge. Trying to work on one thing for too long can actually cause students’ minds to wander more. Taking short breaks is a good way to give your child’s brain a chance to recharge so he or she can come back more focused.
Join esuccessmantra’s class 11th commerce online preparation course and get all class 11th commerce stuff and have a calm approach towards the exam paper. This in turn will help you perform well in the CBSE class 11th commerce exams.
8. Start Early In The Day: Encourage your child to work on assignments earlier in the day, or right after school. Have your child look over his or her agenda and master schedule to find out what needs to be completed that night and get started early. Waiting to start until later in the evening means your child has less time (and energy), leading to delayed bedtimes, unfinished assignments, and more stress for everyone.
9. Get 8-10 hours of Sleep: Getting enough sleep is important to help your child recharge his or her mind and have the energy needed to stay on track the next day. Use your master schedule to mark a cut-off time for homework each night as well as a set bedtime. Following this routine will help make sure your child has time to unwind at the end of each day and get the sleep he or she needs.
Download CBSE Class 11th Commerce Syllabus
FAQ’s for Pendrive Course
Q.1 System Requirement
Ans. All Pendrive Courses run on Windows 8 or 10. Pendrive Courses are not for Mac users.
Q.2 What will be the medium of this course?
Ans. Course written language will be English & Spoken language will be Hinglish.
Q.3 How does this course exactly help me?
Ans. If you are preparing for 11th and 12th class commerce online coaching, this is the best course you can have with best faculties, covering all syllabus of exam and syllabus is explained in Hinglish. After having this course you don’t need any kind of coaching. And we provide syllabus related stuff and videos regularly on our website and youtube channel.
Q.4 How to play videos through Pendrive?
Ans. Just plug pendrive in your computer & play videos. Instructions are given in Pendrive.
Q.5 What do you mean by validity?
Ans. As Videos are encrypted with time validity. Videos won’t play after given validity time.
Demo Lecture for Class 11th Commerce Online Preparation Classes
Q.6 How will I ask doubts (if any) related to any subject?
Ans. You can E-mail them and you can also ask query on call.
Q.7 Do I need Internet at the time of using Pendrive?
Ans. No, Pendrive course is completely offline. You will require internet only at the the time of starting the course.
Q.8 Can I extend validity later on?
Ans. No, validity is pre-fixed. It cannot be increased later on. So Choose validity wisely.
Q.9 What if I need to format my system?
Ans. No you cannot play videos afterwards. There is restriction on number of users too. Pendrive run only on one system.
Q.10 How much time it will take to get delivered?
Ans. Delivery is totally based on the location of the user, if the user is in Saharanpur, then he/she get the pendrive within 2 days else it will take 5-7 working days to get delivered at the address provided.
Q.11 How can I get this course?
Ans. You can purchase the course only from our website then you have to visit Buy a Course section. You will have to make payment online via different modes of payment like credit card, debit card, net banking, E-wallet etc.
Q.12 Can I purchase a single subject video material or only one subject from the course?
Ans. Yes, you can buy the course subject wise.
Preparing for class 11th commerce exams becomes easier with Class 11th Commerce Online Preparation and Coaching Classes by Esuccessmantra.
Contact our exam expert now to know more about the course, duration, and other details.