These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our websitehttps://www.esuccessmantra.com/(“Website”), our applications (“Application”) or any products or services in connection with the Application/, Website/products (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products, including through SD cards, tablets or other storage/transmitting device are between Think & Learn Private Limited (“Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
Your use/access/browsing of the Application or Website or the Services or products or registration (with or without payment/with or without subscription) through any means shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Application, Website, Services and products are proprietary property of the Company (“Proprietary Information”). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be or products deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Company, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the Company shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Company on such medium. Certain contents on the Website may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknoweldge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
- Your use of our products, Website, Application and Services is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Application, Website, Services or products or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application, Website, products and / or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/ products or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application and / or and / or our Website and/or Services/products.
- You will not (a) use this Application and / or our Website and/or any of our product/s or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the Application or any products, Services or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Application and / or Website/our products and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company.
- No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
- Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence;
- Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Application/Website/Services;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
- Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Application/services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
- Access or use the Application/Website/Services/products in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Application’s/Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website is hosted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Application/Website/Services/products, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Application/Website/Services/products, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application/Website/Services/products, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Website/Services/products or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Application/Website/ Services/products, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Application/Website/Services/products;
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Application/Website/Services/products, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application /Website/Services/products, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application/ Website/Services/products;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services;
- Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
- Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Application /Website/Services/products.
- By submitting content on or through the Services (your “Material”), you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Material in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed) and to associate your Material with you, except as described below. You agree that others may use Your Material in the same way as any other content available through the Services. Other users of the Services may fork, tweak and repurpose your Material in accordance with these Terms. If you delete your user account your Material and name may remain available through the Services
- In the preparation of the Application/Website/Services/products and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Application. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Application and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website/Services/products for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our Website provides Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As Is basis and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Company’s prior written consent.
- The contents of the Application/Services/products are developed on the concepts covered in the structured curriculum syllabus prescribed for students of various courses. The usage of the Application/Services/products is not endorsed as a substitution to the curriculum based education provided by the educational institutions but is intended to supplement the same by explaining and presenting the concepts in a manner enabling easy understanding. The basic definitions and formulae of the subject matter would remain the same. The Company acknowledges that there are various means of delivering structured curriculum pedagogy and inclusion of methods in the Application/Services/products does not imply endorsement of any particular method nor exclusion imply disapproval. Subscription to the Application or usage of our Services/Website/products does not in any manner guarantee admission to any educational institutions or passing of any exams or achievement of any specified percentage of marks in any examinations.
- Certain contents in the Application/Services/Website/products (in particular relating to assistance in preparations for administrative services) may contain opinions and views. The Company shall not be responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them. Further, the Company makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data.
- Some parts of the Services are interactive, and we encourage contributions by Users, which may or may not be subject to editorial control prior to being posted. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties in this way. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove, review, edit or delete any content. Similarly, We will not be responsible or liable for any content uploaded by Users directly on the Website, irrespective of whether We have certified any answer uploaded by the User. We would not be responsible to verify whether such questions/answers or contents placed by any User contain infringing materials or not.
- The Company may, based on any form of access to the Application (including free download/trials) or Services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through sms, email, Whatsapp and call, to give information about its products as well as notifications on various important updates and/or to seek permission for demonstration of its products. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail, Whatsapp and holds the Company indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User’s mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database. By registering yourself , you agree to make your contact details available to Our employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted for education information and promotions through telephone, SMS, email, Whatsapp etc.
- While the Company may, based on the User’s confirmation, facilitate the demonstration of its products at the location sought by the User, the User acknowledges that he/she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or conditions of the products and that User has relied solely on the investigations, examinations and inspections as the User has chosen to make and that the Company has afforded the User the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations and inspections.